DS9092 Reader with 2 way Connector
The DS9092/JAE iButton™ Probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButton™s. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton™’s MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean. The DS9092 has a flat faceplate, the centre contact of the standard reader having no moving parts, making this a more rugged interface for harsh environments. This type of probe is best suited for designs where the iButton™ is brought into contact with the reader. The panel-mount probes are fastened behind the panel with a push-on type spring nut. Two 15 cm 22AWG wires terminate on a 2 way connector intended to mate with a pin-header on the Uniwell mother board.
- Maxim DS9092 fitted with a JAE Connector for use with Uniwell EPOS System
- Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris
- Flexible design supports panel mount
- Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
- Probe terminates on 2 way crimped connector with 2mm spacing.