DS9092T iButton® Probe WITH TACTILE FEEDBACK
The DS9092T iButton® Probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButton®s. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton®’s MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean. The DS9092T centre contact is sprung loaded providing tactile feedback. This type of contact is best suited for designs where the iButton® is brought into contact with the reader. The panel-mount probes are fastened behind the panel with a push-on type spring nut. The two 15 cm 22AWG wires are provided for easy connection to the system microcontroller.
- Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton® family
- Probe guides the entry of the iButton®
- Flexible design supports panel mount
- Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
- Panel-mount probe, pre-wired for easy installation