The YSL428 is a Controller with a Timed Output of approximately 3 seconds. On presentation of a programmed/configured DS1990 Dallas Key
the output is switched intended to pull (as an example) an electrical latch within an access control system.
The product comes pre-programmed with 2 master administration keys and 3 user keys. Additional user keys available at time of order for an
additional cost. An ON/OFF option is available as a YSL429 where the output is switched on and then off by presenting a programmed Key.
- - Minimum Component count iButton Reader with Integrated electronics
- - TriColour LED- Green key acceptance, Red key decline and Orange programming mode
- - 3 wire termination. White 9-15v DC, Brown Earth/Ground, Green DC voltage output in Open Drain transistor configuration
- - 12mm threaded fixing
- - Maximum Load 1A
- - 256 maximum Key storage
- - Internal use only and not suitable for external environments
- - Maximum electrical consumption 30mA
- - 9 to 15v dc supply
- - Works with YSL90Rxxx non-Magnetic keys or YSL90SPRMAG Magnetic keys