YSL9092SPRWAS/1.7m iButton® Probe/Reader
The YSL9092SPRWAS iButton® Probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton®’s MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean. The centre contact of the standard reader has no moving parts, making this a more rugged interface compared to sprung centre contact. This type of probe is best suited for designs where the iButton® is brought into contact with the reader. The panel-mount probes are fastened behind the panel with 8 mm plain spindle held in position with a Sprung Clip. The cable consists of 2 wires (Brown Data, Blue Ground) in a Black sheathed Outer of 1.7m length.
Option of customising with the addition of a Connector--please enquire for addition cost based on volume and Connector type.
The Reader is not suitable for External/Harsh environments.
- - Probe guides the entry of the iButton®
- iButton® slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
- Suitable for use with Magnetic Key where Magnet is in the Key
- Bright Chromium metal surface offers a visually better option than DS9092
- Panel-mount probe, pre-wired for easy installation with 1.7m Cable as standard